FUJIFILM INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED (“FFIN”) Your FUJIFILM INSTAX Series WARRANTY CARD covers:
FUJIFILM’s Instax Series Instant Camera (hereinafter referred to as “Camera”/ “Product”) are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and proper handling for 1 Year Warranty from the date of first purchase by the Purchaser (‘Purchaser shall mean the “First Purchaser/ End-Use Customer who has purchased the Camera, only from FFIN or fujifilmstore.in or an Authorized Dealer or Distributor of FFIN).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS UNDER WARRANTY CARD:
- This Warranty Card covers the Camera only and does not cover other accessories such as camera pouch, strap, lens, battery, etc.
- In case of complaint in the Camera, FFIN’s only obligation is to repair or replace at its sole discretion such part which is shown to have a manufacturing defect in material and workmanship in the Camera with a new equivalent part at no cost to the Purchaser for parts or labour. In exceptional circumstances, at the sole discretion of FFIN, a Camera may be replaced by the same or equivalent model priced equivalent at the time of purchase.
- FFIN gives no other warranty whether express or implied except those warranties that are specifically mentioned in this warranty card. The Implied warranties, including that of merchantability, are expressly limited in duration of the warranty as stipulated above.
- This Warranty for Camera will expire automatically upon completion of I year from the date of invoice and shall not be extended beyond the warranty period for any reason whatsoever.
- FFIN does not warrant standard performance level of Camera when used with accessories made by other manufacturers.
- The customer shall submit the camera and shall produce original invoice and Warranty Card (completely filled, signed and stamped by Dealer) for necessary verification at the time of service/registering a complaint.
- The decision of FFIN with regard to the settlement of all claims under this Warranty shall be final.
- Courts at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any dispute.
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS/ CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH THIS WARRANTY SHALL BECOME VOID:
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Warranty Card or elsewhere FFIN expressly disclaims all express / implied warranties / responsibilities / liabilities arising out of all or any of the following reasons:
- Normal wear and tear of Camera/its parts;
- Special damages;
- Incidental damages due to malfunctioning of the Camera such as loss of photographing expenses or loss of profit or loss of goodwill or loss of life;
- Consequential damages:
- Third party liability
- Failure or damage to the Camera resulting from repair, disassembling and/or cleaning performed by any party other than authorized FFIN service facilities;
- Improper usage, handling and maintenance of Camera and accessories i.e Purchaser not using/maintaining Camera in accordance with the usage instructions mentioned in the user manual/procedure manual resulting in damage to the Camera including but not limited to damage resulting from exposure of Camera to dirt, sand, water, damp conditions, dropping of camera, fire or excessive shock; any malfunctioning or corrosion of the connections due to liquid leakage arising from battery; battery explosion inside the Camera, failure or damages to the camera as a result of disaster such as fire, flood, earthquake, electric storms, abnormal environmental conditions, any other acts of God etc.
- Use of spurious parts/accessories/batteries for the Camera
- Use of spare parts/accessories/batteries which are not compatible with the Camera
- Internal or external physical damage to the camera due to any reason whatsoever
- Damage to camera during transportation to and from Authorized service centre and/or any other place
- Presence of foreign objects unrelated with camera etc.
- This Product warranty is non-transferable warranty and only valid for the First Purchaser. This Warranty shall become null and void, if the Camera under warranty is sold by First Purchaser to any other person.
- Removal, obliteration/alteration/tampering of original serial number either in Camera or warranty card.
Click here to register your product with Instax.